Friday, April 5, 2013

^V^ Penang Escape ! OPTIMUM SATISFACTION ! ^V^



^V^ 4 those who like adventure n excitement like me, there is a new destination called "PENANG ESCAPE " ( just opened last year ) , d games over here r not only 4 kids but oso 4 adults , it is our childhood games , really fun n SYIOKKKK ! 

There r 3 levels in total , normally ppl will start from level 1 , but 4 me , I straight away go 4 level 3 !!! woww...4 uncle like me is considered very daring liaooo... most of d level 3 players r youngsters ! ho ho dare me , I hv completed d whole journey ! (from d above attachments , u can see I hv captured some photos while playing ) Really fun n I enjoyed playing this stuff very much ! OPTIMUM SATISFACTION ! 

4 those who wanna 2 try level 2 n above , make sure u r FIT n BRAVE enuf ! otherwise u shld go 4 level 1 ^_- It s a must try stuff in Penang ! Location , Teluk Bahang ( Few KM away from Hard Rock Hotel near Batu Ferringi ) Btw, I will be away 4 holiday in overseas till next week , c u guys next week ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment